Search Engine Optimization Made Easy
Optimizing your site for search engines is the first step to getting more traffic from search engines. When the right keywords aren’t in your website, your site doesn’t appear when your potential customers search for your products or services.
The Website SEO Makeover can help prepare your site for Google.
Have you made your site ready for search? This is the quickest and easiest route to optimizing your site. You may not see results immediately because of the way that search engines index websites, but you will see gradually improving results. Here is what you get:
The SEO Website Makeover is for companies who would like their site analyzed and improved. However, they would not like the continuing maintenance of the Six-Month SEO Optimization and Maintenance Plan. This plan gives our clients results while they maintain their SEO and SEM programs.
DISCLAIMER: Although I will complete work in about two weeks, it may take longer before you experience considerable results due to the way search engines update their indexing.
Limit 1,000 pages per client
Target Market Business Analysis
- Website Analysis- Analysis of meta descriptions and keywords, visible content and code
- Competitive Analysis- Comparison of content keywords and current search engine rankings of competitive websites. This helps find out effective search engine strategies
- Initial Keyword Selection- Develop list of targeted keywords and search terms related to your customer base and brand
Keyword Research and Development
- Keyword analysis- Identification of a targeted list of keywords and phrases
- Baseline Ranking Assessment- Continuous rank checking and movement in search engine ranking with monthly reporting
- Define goals and objectives- Clearly define goals in advance to measure ROI of SEO Program
Content Optimization and Submission
- Create Page Titles and Meta Descriptions- Keyword based titles help search engines find page theme and direction for your keywords
- Place Strategic search phrases on pages- Integrate selected keywords into website source code and existing content
- Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing- New XML and HTML sitemaps make it easier for search engines to index the website
- Submit website to directories and local directories
- Week One- Target Market Business Analysis and Keyword Research and Development
- Week Two- Content Optimization and Submission
Although it may not sound easy, that is exactly why people hire me to handle their SEO needs and I look forward to taking care of your SEO needs too!