Comprehensive Search Engine Optimization for your Small Business Site
Good search engine optimization is a must for any digital marketing campaign. That is, if you want to make money online. The problem is that most people selling search engine optimization can’t even spell S-E-O. Search engine marketing plays a huge role in your business results, whether you like it or not. Search engine optimization looks easy. Add a plugin and your done, right? That’s just the beginning. If you haven’t been building your site with SEO in mind, you could have a lot of work to do. If you site is over two years old, you could need to rebuild your site. Since the search engines are constantly moving the goal posts, it’s important to keep tabs on your website’s search performance .
This is a six-month SEO program that is designed to give your site the SEO makeover it needs and is $2000 less than going month-to-month. This is a six month commitment to your search engine optimization and monitoring.
The only thing you have to lose is the business from the clients who can’t find your website now. Let’s get started today!
The SEO Website Makeover is for companies who would like their site analyzed and improved. However, they would not like the continuing maintenance of the Six-Month SEO Optimization and Maintenance Plan. This plan gives our clients results while they maintain their SEO and SEM programs.
Limit 1,000 pages per client
Target Market Business Analysis
- Website Analysis- Analysis of meta descriptions and keywords, visible content and code
- Competitive Analysis- Comparison of content keywords and current search engine rankings of competitive websites. This helps find out effective search engine strategies
- Initial Keyword Selection- Develop list of targeted keywords and search terms related to your customer base and brand
Keyword Research and Development
- Keyword analysis- Identification of a targeted list of keywords and phrases
- Baseline Ranking Assessment- Continuous rank checking and movement in search engine ranking with monthly reporting
- Define goals and objectives- Clearly define goals in advance to measure ROI of SEO Program
Content Optimization and Submission
- Create Page Titles and Meta Descriptions- Keyword based titles help search engines find page theme and direction for your keywords
- Place Strategic search phrases on pages- Integrate selected keywords into website source code and existing content
- Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing- New XML and HTML sitemaps make it easier for search engines to index the website
- Submit website to directories and local directories
Continuous Testing and Measuring
- Test and Measure- Analyze search engine rankings and web traffic to determine effectiveness and meeting of goals and objectives
- Maintenance and Modification of Keywords- Ongoing additional modification of keywords, search phrases and their performance with respect to site rank
- Week One- Target Market Business Analysis and Keyword Research and Development
- Week Two- Content Optimization and Submission
- Weeks Three and beyond- Continuous Testing and Measuring