Search Engine Optimization is a Must for Your Business
What did you do the last time you made a purchase decision? Do you wonder how to get more business from people actively searching for your products and services? Do you spend time wondering how to get more organic traffic to your website from search engines?
Sometimes search engine optimization can be like a shell game. Where does today’s website owner start to get more organic web traffic?Maybe you’re a little skeptical about the next steps to take in your “search” (pun intended) for more traffic.
Here are a few search facts for you from The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics from HubSpot.
- Google gets over 100 billion searches a month.
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases.
- 71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search.
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day.
- B2B researchers do 12 searches on average prior to engaging on a specific brand’s site.
- 60% of smartphone users who use voice search have begun using it within the past year, with 41% of survey respondents having only begun to use voice search in the past six months.
If you are interested in more business, your search engine optimization is key to your success. I can help you optimize your site for search and start improving your organic website traffic.